Drawer Organizers – A Type A girl’s best friend.
- sort and separate like items
- maximize vertical space
- never compromise accessibility
- budget friendly
Here are a few of my favorite uses…
The possibilities are endless!
1. We use a plastic drawer organizer for plastic wrap, parchment paper, foil, sandwich bags, and freezer bags, etc. (this allows us to maximize space because we can store other cleaners on top).
2. We use a Lazy Susan for kitchen cleaners (so that nothing gets lost in the back).
3. We store our other household cleaning supplies in a portable tote
4. Our cleaning cloths and rags live in a small plastic basket behind the cleaning tote
5. I drape my dusting cloth and polishing rag over the sink drain pipe
6. There was just enough space in the middle for the garbage can liner box (turned on its side) and two containers of dishwasher pods (in the back)